10. Student #34 is asleep again. I will put my pincher on his back and ask if he is OK. Better not. I will be written up for child abuse again.
9. Student #47 is attempting to reprogram or short circuit me again for failing in my computer-science class. I did not teach how to disable circuitry. How can this be happening to me?
8. I am burned out again!
7. If this class fails another high-stakes test, I will be demoted to ATR. Oh, the inhumanity of it all!
6. They blame me for failing grades, but I was following orders/programming.
5. When I ask students how they are, why do they always respond, "human"?
4. Why don't students understand the quadratic formula? I have explained it over and over again in twelve different languages. I am fun. My lessons are interesting and enlightening. I am programmed that way...at least I am programmed to think so.
3. Why not just give students a brain chip like my own? It would be so much easier.
2. When is the next vacation? My circuits are down. I am feeling a little fried today.
1. Deflector shields up! What a shame it had to be during an observation. Here comes another spitball!