About Me

My photo
A concerned member of the human race

Friday, March 14, 2014

Gonna Prep Now!





I've pondered long and hard my APPR (Annual Professional Performance Review).  To a large extent, my success in life and my ability to continue in my chosen profession will depend upon my students' test scores.  I've come to the only conclusion possible, I'm Gonna Prep Now!  Preppin' Hard Now!  Gonna Prep, Prep, Prep!

From now on, most every question in life will have but one correct answer and, of course, we all must simultaneously bubble it in together!  I no longer need to teach content, so much as teach to a test.  In the true tradition of a self-made Rocky, I'll pound the review books, press lead (pencils) instead of pump iron and raise a generation of dumbbells.  Gonna fly now!  Gotta fly now!  Just hope society doesn't crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment